Sunday, November 09, 2008

report card

So I checked my government test scores in case they may have come in early, and imagine my surprise when they did! Also, I managed to find the minimum pass marks to qualify for Foreign Service, so it's in brackets after my score:

Graduate Recruitment Test: 44/55 (pass: 23/55)
Situational Judgement Test: 76/100 (pass: 60/100)
Written Competency Test: 39/50 (pass: 18/50)

This by no means guarantees that they will be interested in me, but it gives me a fighting chance, I hope.
God, it feels good to succeed at something for a change.

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna's chitchat said...

Very cool.... I agree, nice to see success! Good luck on the rest of the process.

6:11 PM  
Blogger cpm said...

Woohoo! Congrats! Good things are just around the corner for you! Stay positive!

8:48 PM  
Blogger GailM. said...

yippee. That's great. Now the hard part. Clinching the interview. If I were you, Before the feds call for an interview, I'd apply for as many jobs as possible and try to get lots of practice interviewing. Good Luck

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great news Steph...keep a positive attitude my dear...but most of all: patience. A long drawn out process dealing with the Feds, it is. kelly

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home