Sunday, February 25, 2007

saturday night

1. It's weird having much, much less to worry about.

2. I've been building a storefront, a fairly lame waterfall, an awesome skirt, and a few other minor things in Second Life. I've also made a new shirt - just a simple tank top, tintable in any shade one could want:
(it reads "enjoy Piracy" in Coca Cola font; I stole the image from the Pirate Bay merchandise, which is only fair, I think!)

It's been going well. I'm still upbeat about the whole thing.

3. I think I'm going to break down and watch a movie by my lonesome soon. I've gotten spoiled, being able to sucker Sean into watching things with me whenever I want; he's watching anime with Matt at the moment and I can't seem to tear him away to watch silly old movies (ie Ghostbusters, or possibly Boondock Saints). Not that I blame him; we only get to see old friends so often.
To Ghostbusters, then! And knitting, I expect. That diagonal scarf ain't going to finish itself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna's chitchat said...

The socks sound nice, and I can't wait to see them when you come home... in THREE DAYS...yipee

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home