Saturday, April 14, 2007

7:45 am is a bad time to be awake on a Saturday

1. Today started way too early for a Saturday; I was invigilating a 9 am exam for Grant, so of course I had to get up at 7:45. Ew.
What to say about invigilating? We had a guy show up half an hour late, and a guy stay fifteen minutes after everyone else in his 200-person class had finished and left - and they weren't even the same guy.

2. When I got back, Sean gave me a bunch of lilies and irises and we went out for breakfast at the Fox; I love anniversaries :)

3. The rest of today was a bit of a blur. There was a bit of homework, there was arranging a study thing for Latin on Monday, there was a rather long nap, there was coffee with Megan and Cal. I wish I could be more descriptive, but what more can I really say? My days are fairly simple at the moment.

4. Parallax is a weird, weird cat. She was murring at me in her sleep yesterday, so I threw my beige fishnet sarong/scarf over her, and she didn't even really wake up. Later, she woke, noticed the net, then stood up and turned around in circles a few times so it was twisted up under her and tightening into a little net bag - then she fell over and went back to sleep. Eventually I had to rescue her from it because she woke up and panicked, almost falling on the floor.

5. Well, flowers and wacky cat stories aside... here's a cute video of a penguin shopping for fish:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home