Friday, April 13, 2007

pandemic

1. First: if you get a message on MSN suggesting that there's a picture of you on www.crazyandhot.com - don't follow the link! don't download the file! It's a virus. Granted, it's a clever ploy. It's one of those viruses that sends the message, when infected, to everyone on your MSN list, making everyone you know suddenly start remembering their salacious past and wondering who was taking pictures.

2. Well, not much to report today. Yesterday was pretty quiet - avoiding homework, going to the NBCC, the usual for a Thursday. The only really notable thing is that Erica stopped by, probably for the last time before she leaves tomorrow morning - leaves for Brampton, a new job, and a fresh start. I'm going to miss that crazy chick, but you know, if I get to go to the U of Toronto for grad school like I hope, we should be able to see each other all the time up there.

3. And thus begins exam season. Sean has his first exam, Math, tonight; tomorrow morning I invigilate Grant's exam. I only have one exam, myself - Latin, on the 20th - and I'm making arrangements to meet with my classmates to study.

4. Links:

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna's chitchat said...

hi, you got the virus from me, and I got it from Lucie. Actually, you were probably smart enough not to open it, but I like a sucker, clicked on it, since Lucie and I go way back... I thought she had some funny picture of us. Ugh. Sorry.

3:43 PM  
Blogger S said...

Actually the message came to me from Lucie and Austin, not you, which is why I thought it was weird :)

7:42 PM  
Blogger mickermoodles said...

I love the giggling rats! Definately made my evening!

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. It's me Gail. I thought Donna was sending me a picture of me at some long lost conference. I'm having a devil of a time getting rid of the virus. Does anyone know how to get rid of it. I keep getting these pop-ups....

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home