Tuesday, April 03, 2007

tulips, tuesday, tonks

1. Well, that project is over with. Yesterday was a very, very stressful day, and when I eventually got home I ate supper and then fell asleep for a six hour "nap". I feel much better now, though I have another presentation tomorrow. At least it's only me, and it's my honours seminar class - I do not fear my honours seminar class. At least not very much.

2. Random image from SomethingAwful:


3. Pictures!

The socks I knit from recycled cotton in the jungle. Aren't they pretty? Yes, they are a Cookie pattern - Hedera.
Our friend Stu has been slowly metamorphing into a hippy; here you can just barely see his dreads. Parallax is fascinated with them.

Our parking lot this morning. We were not amused. Luckily it mostly melted this afternoon.

Our tulips! They were leftovers from the Goblet Grab on Friday. I love fresh flowers in the house.

Writing economics papers does not look like much fun.

My cat remains less than photogenic. I swear, sometimes she actually looks cute.

4. Some links:
5. And finally, a rather great little video. Yes, that is her. Yes, those are the lyrics and basic gist of the video. My question is: are those Nelly Furtado bangs?

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

"Do or do not. There is no try."

Cool thing about the AI.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Donna's chitchat said...

Where do you come up with all the weird news links. I would say you have too much time on your hands.... but I know you don't. I love the socks. The dude with the messy room and working on the computer...is that Sean? I have never seen him with hair!! Tonks... always cute.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home