Friday, April 06, 2007

something borrowed, something blue

No wedding here - just a new template. I borrowed this background a long, long time ago from a friend on a message board called CleverNothing, and have been using it for a while for my desktop. Rather nice, no? The template is a reworked, mutilated version of what I had before; transparency (if you can see it - can you?) thanks to some scripting bits Angus pointed me to; graphicky bits constructed by me and hosted on Flickr.

How do you like it? Do you see transparency? Is it pretty?

edit: okay mom, text is darker now :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna's chitchat said...

I love the new layout. I am jealous. Its your very own, not one that we can pick from the templates. The font color is perfect, very easy to read.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home