Saturday, February 09, 2008

what's an ecma?

1. I didn't meet with Sue yesterday; instead, I'm meeting with Dr. Black on Tuesday. I've never had him for a class, but I've spoken with him around the department before and I'm really looking forward to working with him on the GFC collection.

2. I'm nursing a pretty grouchy mood and have been for days, so I haven't got much to say that's worth saying. The winter has gotten to me pretty thoroughly, and I'm starting to really dread being around bunches of people.
The plan for the weekend is to go up to Seeley's Cove with Sean's dad this afternoon and hang out there until tomorrow night. A short visit, but I'm looking forward to getting out of the city, ECMA weekend or not. Basically, for those of us who are short on cash and aren't into the people scene at the moment, it amounts to business as usual except you get the distinct feeling you're missing out on cool stuff somewhere, and downtown is full of hung over people with instrument cases. Bass cases, guitar cases, trombone cases, you name it.

3. Sean has mastered the Mediterranean pita pizza, and we brought one to D&D last night to the delight of Marie and Will. I could use one about now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home