Saturday, January 05, 2008

alone

Angus headed home today, bringing our Christmas season here to a close. Our time since we came back to Fredericton has mostly been taken up with wandering around downtown Fredericton, playing games, and talking, talking, talking. Sean cooked, and Stu and Megan and Warren and Danielle all got to meet Angus, and today, as a sort of finale, we took Angus over to Pins and Needles, where Morgan works, to get his ears pierced. Morgan's a good guy, and an excellent piercer.
We're pretty exhausted here, I have to say. There's something about having A Good Time for three weeks solid that leaves you feeling sort of drained, even if you weren't doing anything really strenuous. Tomorrow will be more clean up and preparing to face school on Monday, but tonight we're going to unwind and sleep for a while. The dishes and random chores can wait until morning, and the same goes for blogging, I think.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna's chitchat said...

Michelle and Scott headed back to school today (Daddy drove) and I am cleaning and resting, myself. Its like an empty echoy hall here now, and Mollie is pretty sad. She hasn't even eaten her breakfast yet and its past lunchtime. Oh well. I am glad you had a nice visit with Angus.

1:22 PM  
Blogger GailM. said...

I agree. I'm looking forward to Monday to start the new year off in a good routine.. Excercise, healthy food... and back to sewing every day. I still can't belive in only 5 short months you'll be graduating.

5:52 PM  
Blogger GailM. said...

I agree. I'm looking forward to Monday to start the new year off in a good routine.. Excercise, healthy food... and back to sewing every day. I still can't belive in only 5 short months you'll be graduating.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home