Monday, April 21, 2008

and....?

1. Mythology exam done, paper finished and passed in. Exams sort of have a feeling of inevitability about them - they approach, they happen, they're gone - but papers can hang on for so long. This one has been dogging me for ages, it seems, and now that it's finally out of my hair, all I have to worry about is my Latin exam tomorrow at 1, and that, ladies and gentlemen, is that. I can come home tomorrow and... what?
I'm pretty sure there were things, back when I had a life.
I'm sure I'll remember.

2. It's been crawling up to 20 degrees in the afternoons here, and the talk around town is that we've skipped directly from February to June. CBC is warning that we'll be in official flood conditions as of Wednesday; I'm excited, though I must say I expected to be flooded while I was still in class, not after exams were through.

3. I'm exhausted and I have a lot of studying to do in the morning, so I think I will roll into bed. Tomorrow: Latin exam, and...?

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna's chitchat said...

Good luck today and congrats on finishing that paper.

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you're all done. So great. Now you can get on with living!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home