Monday, May 07, 2007

disculpa!

I was trying to get caught up today and a power bump killed the computer just when I was finishing... isn´t that always the way. Anyway we´re leaving early tomorrow morning for a field trip, so I may not be able to update until tomorrow night or Wednesday morning.
In the meantime, though, I´ve gone back and added a few pictures here and there. I haven´t figured out an easy way to upload video with the bandwidth issues here, so that may have to wait until I get home, but these shrunken versions of my pictures ought to illustrate the point for now. Enjoy! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna's chitchat said...

Nice chatting with ya...thanks for allthe pictures.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Jill MacDonald said...

Stephanie,
Thanks for posting all of the pics and details. I am living vicariously through you. It looks and sounds absolutely amazing!

Jill

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home