Saturday, December 23, 2006

let it rain, let it rain, let it rain

1. If only it was a few degrees colder, it might actually look Christmassy out there, instead of sort of like March. I'm hopeful, though. Something tells me there will be a massive snowstorm on the 29th.

2. A quiet night watching Michelle play Super Mario 3 and getting some more knitting done. This morning I needed to get a new circular needle and put some money in the bank, so I went to the mall; it's still so busy!
Oh, and also last night - I made some catnip stuffed toys for a kitty named Corona - they're shaped (very, very vaguely) like lime wedges. Lollerskates all around.

3. This afternoon: knitting and probably some House, or possiblyFirefly. Somehow I'll triumph.

4. I wish I had more news, but it's fairly sedate around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home