Wednesday, December 20, 2006

preparing to go home

1. Another day of fun and excitement preparing for Christmas. Today is wrapping, packing, cleaning, and freaking out day (not necessarily in that order); travel plans were also finalized, as much as they are going to be, I suppose. It will be nice to be home and settled, as things are looking interesting:


Projections for this year's Christmas season predict twice the Mollie and twice the hilarity. If so, this would far outstrip all previous records.

2. Work today was rather dull, aside from seeing Shasta, who gave me a hug, a Christmas card, and a paycheck. I updated the NBCC site and played with graphics for a while. Pretty tame, but there you have it.

3. Dinner last night - of course, I overcooked the veggies. Oh well. It was at least edible. I'm considering banning myself from touching the stove, or at least the oven.

4. A NEW SEASON OF ROME ON JANUARY 14 WHAT WHAT? Sign me up.

5. Terrariums (terraria?) are the coolest things ever. (via apartment therapy)



6. Okay, I'm pretty tired and hungry, so I'm going to eat some food and probably knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home